Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BUSY but Delicious!

Here are a few delicious things that have been coming out of the kitchen here...
...I apologize for the "few and far between" posts on the blog..I have been incredibly busy between Pastry School and the numerous orders I have had recently! The blogspot site has also made some changes to the way pictures are uploaded to the blog and it is actually now very inconvenient and time consuming to post here...but NO WORRIES I will still post but to see constant and up to date posts, pictures and info check out the EatMyTreats facebook page!


This is a beauty! Charlotte Royal...dome layered with jelly roll filled with fresh Raspberry Bavarian Cream topped with a hand-sculpted marzipan rose! Light in taste and flavor.






This is the absolute BEST Tiramisu you will ever try!!! I will be adding this to my menu.
Fresh baked Lady Finger Sponge, coated in a thin layer of chocolate then drenched with coffee syrup and filled with Mascarpone Mousse! AMAZING Garnished with Chocolate Curls...no really, I wish you could taste it right now...lick your screen if you need to!!!







This is a Bavarian Cream Cake made up of layers of Chocolate Sponge, Vanilla Bavarian Cream, Chocolate Dacquois, Fresh made Raspberry Gelee and Apricot Bavarian Cream topped with Chantilly Cream and chocolate Plaques! Refreshing and not at all too sweet!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    First let me say your cakes are gorgeous! I liked them so much, I "borrowed" your link to include in a post I did.

    If you would like to see it, here's the link.

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete