Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HAPPY EASTER !!!

Every year my family and I paint Easter eggs...it is a favorite ritual at our house. This year we are on different coasts and so we couldn't exactly paint eggs together but I figured I had to send them all something "Easter-y".
So, what do you think about my "eggs"...they look like painted Easter eggs, don't they?!

BUT...
These yummy eggs aren't hard boiled...even though they look hard boiled on the inside too!
These are delicious Easter egg truffles, coated in white chocolate and hand painted/detailed.
Fun to make, and even more fun to slice into!! They must also be fun to eat since they sold out pretty quickly!!
Happy Easter to everyone and to my family on the East coast and my slowly growing family here on the West coast!

You can see more photos by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment