Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fancy Plates and Wedding Dates

I know, I know, I have become the WORLDS WORST BLOGGER!. I'm sorry and I have no excuses (besides the fact that I am SOOOO BUSY!..but busy is good because that means more fun, fancy and beautiful cakes to look at...even if it does take some time for me to post them...Like I always say, to get quicker and more detailed updates check out the EatMyTreats facebook page by clicking the link on the top left of this page!

So here is a Wedding Cake that was ordered for a Las Vegas Wedding from a Bride in New Jersey. I LOVED this black and white cake and especially loved the handmade sugar rose on top... I really wish I made myself one and put it in a vase...so gorgeous...I also wish I took better photos of it!

White Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream and sliced strawberries. Hand made Monogram and Sugar Rose.

Here is the back...







Here are some Beautifuly plated Creme Brulee

Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee




Fresh Fruit, Tuile Cookies, Caramel encapsulated almonds and Brandy Snaps



No comments:

Post a Comment