Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An update

So many apologies for my spurts of photos...I have been beyond busy and recently returned from Mexico where my wonderful boyfriend proposed ...and I said YES of course!!! Besides the fact that he is the most amazing man I have ever met...could you say NO to this ROCK =)





Don't mind my very unattractive hand...I wash my hands ALOT and I now live in the dessert so my skin is not what it once was.







Okay, now for a few new cakes...




This was for a Baby shower. The colors and theme matched the dishes and decorations.

3 tiers BOTTOM: yellow cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberries
MIDDLE: Chocolate fudge cake filled with oreo cream cheese buttercream
TOP: red velvet with cream cheese filling





1st Anniversary cake ordered through the bakery
Designed by the customer
Chocolate cake filled and iced with Vanilla Swiss buttercream




Purse Cake
Yellow Chiffon covered in fondant
Entirely edible with sugar roses




Even the handle and gold buckles




Expecting mothers Love these baby bump cakes

Another order through the bakery.




Covered in fondant with fondant accents and painted necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment